CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check
Have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline? Use CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check to save valuable time. Experienced CIBTvisas visa specialists will review and check your scanned documents to confirm that your application is ready to be submitted or if there is information that needs to be corrected.
CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check is easy to use just follow these steps:
CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check service documents will be reviewed within three hours of receipt and the contact for the order will receive a response to email requests received before 4:00 pm on Monday - Friday. Requests received after 4:00 pm will responded to by 11:00 am the following business day.
Note that file size sent can affect speed of transmission from your location. Please reduce file size as much as possible before sending.
|First Destination||Second Destination||Subsequent Destination|
Fees are exclusive of all other service fees, embassy fees or shipping fees.
- To complete the Visa pre-check we will require a scan of the applicant’s identity page(s) of the passport along with any residence visas to be included with the supporting documentation for the visa.
- CIBTvisas will only check the documentation submitted together at the sametime and it must include a CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check order form. You must submit all the required documents and forms that are listed in the CIBTvisas Visa Application kit or are listed on the CIBTvisas website. We will not be able to advise of any missing documentation.
- The CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check fee is non-refundable and charges will apply at the time your documents are received and a check has been completed.
- Additional fees will apply if a second check of your documents is needed after amendments have been made to the original documents that were submitted.
- We require users of CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check to submit approved paperwork within three business days. Orders submitted outside this timeframe cannot be assumed to be correct due to changes that could be imposed by embassies.
- Time zone differences must be considered when using CIBTvisas Visa Pre-Check. Your state of residence and where you need to get your visa processed may affect the response time if it is outside of working hours.
If you have questions contact a CIBTvisas specialist at email@example.com or 800-929-2428.