CIBTvisas provides comprehensive visa and passport services to students and faculty traveling overseas for both short and extended stays. CIBTvisas assists individual travelers and those participating in organized group programs navigate the entire process of securing visas, passports and other related documents quickly, accurately, and safely. CIBTvisas operates wholly-owned offices in all major consular jurisdictions throughout North America and can submit most requests on behalf of the student or faculty requiring student, tourist or other types of visas frequently required for academic-related travel. CIBTvisas maintains close working relationships with embassies representing nearly every country in the world and has experience supporting universities, colleges, and study abroad companies with essential and deadline-sensitive travel documents, CIBTvisas’s solutions include both online and offline servicing with the ability to obtain visa and passport requirements and to track the status of requests already in progress 24/7.
Solutions for Students, Universities, and Educational Travel Programs
- Visa Application Kits. CIBTvisas can create custom visa application kits for students and faculty that can correspond to a specific program – such as a semester abroad – and include the necessary entry requirements for each country they plan to visit. Students and faculty are often unfamiliar with visa requirements and processing procedures when preparing to travel abroad. Every visa application kit includes clear, concise, step-by-step guidance for obtaining required visas. The visa application kit includes all consular applications, requirements, processing times, and can be further customized to include any information that may pertain to a specific program or group of students or faculty taking the same trip.
- Proprietary Database. CIBTvisas clients are provided secure access to a proprietary, state-of-the-art database that contains specific travel requirements for nearly every destination in the world. At CIBTvisas, thousands of visa and passport requests are successfully secured every day on behalf of our clients. Visa Central’s proprietary systems ensure that all visa and passport requirements are current at all times. Additionally, CIBT can assist non-US students and faculty residing in the United States with visa requirements. Accurate visa and passport information ensures that CIBTvisas’s clients obtain critical travel documents without delay.
- Dedicated Customer Care Team. CIBTvisas is the only industry provider that operates a dedicated customer care team with agent support available 12 hours a day.
- Embassy Closures and Updates. CIBTvisas distributes a ‘Weekly Update’ email alert which advises clients about important consular changes and issues.
- Global Coverage. CIBTvisas has over 50 offices in 15 countries and is the market leader in the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Singapore, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Spain.