US Passport Services

Get A U.S. Passport Fast, When You Need It!

The COVID-19 has placed unprecedented demands on the U.S. Passport Office. As a result, all U.S. Passport Offices are experiencing backlogs with individual service requests facing significant processing delays. CIBTvisas expects these delays to continue for some time as the U.S. Passport Office works through the outstanding Passport service requests.

CIBTvisas submits proper documentation on your behalf to the United States Department of State. This eliminates the need for you to visit, communicate, or correspond directly with the Department of State.

Get a U.S. Passport for when you need one, subject to availability.

Call us at 877-304-8071 to discuss or start your order below

Passport Renewal

Renew your US Passport! It’s expiring or expired within the last 5 years and was issued after you were 16 years old.

First-Time or New Passport

You’re age 18 or older, your current Passport was issued when you were under age 16, or, your previous Passport was issued more than 15 years ago

Child’s Passport

For minors Under 18 years old including children with expired or lost passports. All minors (including infants) must have their own U.S. Passport when traveling internationally by air

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Passport

Replace your Lost or Stolen Passport to protect your identity. Damaged Passports are invalid and must be replaced

Second Passport

For frequent travelers who travel between politically sensitive countries or if you need a visa in your current US Passport while traveling

Second Passport Renewal

For frequent travelers whose second US Passport is expiring or about to expire. Second Passport are usually valid for only four years

Name Change

Your legal name must match your US Passport for it to be valid. If your name has changed you can update your Passport with a legal document

Passport Card

An identity card that can be used for limited border crossings and as proof of identity for domestic travel