Don't leave your trip to chance! The U.S. Passport Office states that standard processing time is 6-8 weeks. Expedited processing may take up to three weeks. 

Passport Services

Passport Renewal

CIBTvisas can help you renew your US Passport. A qualifying passport is expiring, or has expired, within the last 5 years and was issued after you were 16 years old.

Other Passport Services

First Time  (or current Passport 5 years expired)
To get a first time passport you have to be age 16 or older and have never had a US passport, or your previous passport has been expired for more than 5 years. If you are younger than 16 you must apply for a child passport.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged 
Replacing a passport due to loss, theft, or damage is similar to getting a new first time passport but you must also report the loss or theft of your passport as part of the application process.

Child's Passport
To apply for a child passport you must be 15 years old or younger. If you are 16 or older they you must apply for a new first time passport. All travelers require a passport to travel internationally, including infants.

For minors Under 18 years old including children with expired or lost passports. All minors (including infants) must have their own US Passport when traveling internationally by air.
Name Change

To change your legal name on a passport requires you to have a valid passport and legal documentation of your name change. If you do not have a valid passport you must apply for a new passport in addition to having the proper name change documentation.

Your legal name must match your US Passport for it to be valid. If your name has changed, you can update your Passport with a legal document.
Second Passport and Second Passport Renewal

If you travel often and to countries requiring a visa, getting a second passport could reduce the stress of international travel.

Still have questions? 
View our FAQ’s below.

For frequent travelers who travel between politically sensitive countries, or, if you need a visa in your current US Passport while traveling, or, if your second US Passport is expiring or about to expire.