- Better Business Bureau (BBB). CIBTvisas is a BBB Accredited Business since February 2012 BBB has determined that CIBTvisas meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public. BBB accreditation does not mean that the business' products or services have been evaluated or endorsed by BBB, or that BBB has made a determination as to the business' product quality or competency in performing services. Learn more.
- Secure Passport and Visa Services Alliance (SPVSA). The Secure Passport and Visa Services Alliance (SPVSA) is an organization committed to addressing the long-term visa and passport industry's business and policy needs. It was created to build better communication between the Department of State and Foreign Consulates. As a member of the association, CIBT ensures that we exceed the association's requirements, known as the Code of Conduct. The Code 'details the practices members must follow to market their company, to conduct business with US Passport Services and the embassies and consulates of foreign governments, to protect customer privacy, to keep clients accurately informed on passport and visa rules and the processing progress of the client's passport and visa, and to protect the personally identifiable information of clients.' As part of this established and professional organization, you can feel assured that CIBTvisas sets the standard of ethical conduct for all passport and visa processing.
- Global Business Travel Association (GBTA). CIBTvisas is proud to be one of over 5,000 members of GBTA. By being a member of this prestigious association, CIBTvisas is part of a vast network of 17,000 business and government travel and meetings managers. And, with CIBTvisas representing 75% of the Fortune 500, we are well suited to provide passport and visa processing for our corporate clientele. As a result of CIBTvisas's active involvement in many of GBTA’s networking events, CIBTvisas understands the needs of the travel managers. This is yet another reason why we are the leader in providing professional solutions for your international travel visa and passport requests. Learn more.
- United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA). Founded in 1972, USTOA represents US tour operators who provide tours and packages around the world. Together, their members represent over $9 billion in annual sales. As an industry leading innovator in passport and visa processing, CIBTvisas understands that travelers on a holiday package have different requirements than a business traveler. As a result, CIBTvisas has developed a custom solution product for large groups that need visa and passport processing. This worry free solution ensures tour operators that their guests are ready to travel with all the necessary entry requirements for every country on their itinerary.
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives (ACTE). ACTE is a non-profit organization serving and advancing the global business travel industry and the primary resource for global corporate travel executives in more than 100 countries. ACTE's members span diverse industries and represents buyers and suppliers of travel related services. ACTE offers educational seminars throughout the year both in North America and abroad. CIBTvisas is an active member of ACTE and shares many of the same objectives; working to advance the industry and building meaningful solutions for corporate travel buyers and travelers.